Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit for Ford Super Duty/Excursion 2008-2010 6.4L w/ High Flow Intake Elbow
From Sinister Diesel's parent company, Sinister Manufacturing, comes a specially manufactured EGR Delete Kit for your Ford truck's Powerstroke engine. The kit is built from a durable and temperature-resistant billet aluminum. Replacing your EGR system can result in quicker turbo spool and lower EGTs. It also eliminates exhaust recirculating through your intake manifold for reduced carbon deposits and increased reliability. The kit comes fully pressure-tested to make sure you're completely protected against leaks.
EGR Delete With High Flow Intake Elbow
This kit comes with an engineered high-flow intake elbow, which has been proven to increase horsepower even further. Available for your 2008, 2009, or 2010 Ford Super Duty F-250/F-350/Excursion Powerstroke 6.4L. WARNING, this 6.4L EGR Delete Kit can never be installed on any vehicle registered for use on highways or public streets.
** RACE Tuning is Required **
WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS
NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE ON POLLUTION-CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES. LEGAL ONLY FOR OFF-ROAD COMPETITION RACING VEHICLES AND CANNOT BE USED ON VEHICLES THAT ARE OPERATED ON PUBLIC STREETS, ROADS OR HIGHWAYS.
1) This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
2) By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
3) It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicles emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
4) Due to its high performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturers warranty.
5) Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
6) No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
7) Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
Coy's Diesel | 13397 Airline Hwy | Gonzales, LA 70737 | 866-508-0278
Hours of Operation | Mon-Fri: 7:30am - 5:00pm | Sat - Sun: Closed
©2015 All Rights Reserved
Website by Yowza! Design.